Terms and Conditions
The Cystic Fibrosis Western Australia and Cystic Fibrosis Community Care maintain this website (“materials, electronic products and/or services”) in order to provide you with information about our work, and to enable you to interact with us online. This Linking and Use Agreement describes our understanding with you when you visit our website and use our materials, electronic products and and/or services. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OUR MATERIALS, ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND/OR DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FROM OUR WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN.
The CFSmart website, our materials, electronic products and/or services have several features. In addition to providing descriptions of our programs and how we help children, families, adults and the community affected by cystic fibrosis, this website provides you with the opportunity to shop on-line through our Shop or interact with us and download links for use on your website. ACCESS TO THE APPROVED BANNERS AND LINKS IS PROVIDED AT THE END OF THIS AGREEMENT. We encourage you to read the entire policy as it sets forth our understanding with you when you visit our website. These terms and conditions have been developed for your protection, as well as ours.
Throughout this policy, you will see the terms “cystic fibrosis organisations”,” “we,” “our,” and “us” – these terms refer to these two organisations . You will also see the terms “I,” “you,” “your,” and “yours” — these terms refer to visitors to and users of our Website. In addition, all the members contained within this websites are licencess of the cystic fibrosis rose logo. Your use of the name and logo and/or links bearing the name and logo acknowledge our cystic fibrosis organisations exclusive ownership of the name and/or right to use the logo. All use of or goodwill associated with the name, logo, our materials, electronic products and/or services will inure to the benefit of cystic fibrosis organisations held within this website or our licensors. The logo, electronic products and services are provided without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title or non-infringement. Use of our materials, electronic products and/or services provided at the site is solely at your own risk.
Linking to the CFSMART website and use of website materials, name and logo, and technology
The cystic fibrosis organisations appreciate informational and educational uses of this website, our materials, electronic products and/or services, including our name and logo. However, there are limits on the uses, including the use of the name and logo and the links bearing the name and/or logo.
PLEASE BE AWARE: by copying and/or downloading material from the
- Use of the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo may not indicate or create an impression that the member organisations of this website endorse, approve, sponsor or are affiliated with your products, goods, services or your website.
- Your use of the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo may not indicate or create an impression that the member organisations within this website will benefit from the sale of any good or service.
- Links bearing the name and logo may only be used for the purpose of linking to the cystic fibrosis organisations website as designated within the link.
- The links bearing the name and logo will always be active links.
- The name and logo and/or link bearing the name and logo may not be combined with any other graphic elements; nor may they be altered in any manner including size, proportions, font, design, arrangement, colors or elements; nor may they be animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- The name and logo and/or link bearing the name and logo may not appear more prominently than your personal, company, product or service website name.
- You will not transfer, assign, sell, reproduce, distribute or otherwise exploit the name and logo or your link to us.
- The cystic fibrosis organisations within this website and their names and logos and/or links bearing the cystic fibrosis name and logo may not appear on any pages of any websites that include content or advertising for alcoholic beverages, tobacco, pornography, religious material, partisan material, political material or firearms.
- Appropriate action by the Member organisations within this website may include, but is not limited to, the revocation of the right to use the names and logos and/or any links bearing the name and logo, in which event you agree to remove the name and logo and/or the links bearing the name and logo within 2 business days of notice of revocation.
It is improper, and may be a violation of law, for you to post or download and distribute any material that you do not own or for which you do not have permission to use. PLEASE BE AWARE: violation of someone’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
Inappropriate use of cystic fibrosis organisation’s materials, electronic products and services and/or technology
It is inappropriate to use the CFSMART website, our materials, including the cystic fibrosis organisation’s names and logos, electronic products and/or services for illegal, inappropriate, or obscene purposes, or in support of such activities.
We define these terms as follows:
“Illegal activities” are those that violate laws, regulations and/or private agreements, including federal or state laws governing charitable activities, copyright laws, trademark laws, license agreements or other intellectual property rights.
Listed below are some, but not all, prohibited activities that may result in action by the aforementioned cystic fibrosis organisations.
- Posting, transmitting, or facilitating in the promotion of illegal content through our website or electronic products and services.
- Using our website, our material, electronic products and/or services to harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another visitor or third party that is unwanted.
- Transmitting or facilitating distribution of content that is untrue, threatening, harassing, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, defamatory, or objectionable.
- Using the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo on websites which the cystic fibrosis organisation’s website finds, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable or which includes obscene, violent, intolerant, tasteless, denigrating or sexually oriented content or materials.
- Disrupting the flow of any chat areas with vulgar language, abusiveness, or other conduct that may disrupt normal activities.
- Pretending to be anyone whom you are not. You may not impersonate staff, or anyone else working directly for or with the cystic fibrosis member organisations contained within this website.
- Attempting to get a password, other account information, or other private information from others, or harvest e-mail addresses or other information.
- Posting any unsolicited content or designs, including advertising and promotional materials, at our website.
- The Australian cystic fibrosis organisations within this website reserve the right to make any change to the information and/or license provided herein at any time for any reason. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for keeping up with any such changes.
- Australian Federal and State law shall govern this agreement.
Last updated March 2017