E-Learning about cystic fibrosis
Learn about how cystic fibrosis (CF) affects your students and the best ways to support them.
Our e-learning modules cover
day care/kinder, primary and high school settings.
3 simple steps to complete the e-learning modules…
2) Complete at least two modules :
3) Print your PD certificate recognising your one hour of study.
Useful registration tips:
1) Please use your full name when registering as this is what will appear on your certificate
2) When you are emailed your password, copy and paste this for logging in.
3) You have three attempts to log in and then you will be timed out for 5-20 minutes.
4) If you have any problems with the modules/ certificate, please contact us here.
Module 1 – What is CF?In Module 1 educators will learn;
- What CF is and how it affects the body.
- Available treatments and management of CF.
- Other CF related complications.
- The future for CF.